The Festival Place Cultural Arts Foundation (FPCAF) seeks to recognize and assist deserving Strathcona County students participating in all avenues of the performing arts.
Overview of Grant Process
- The FPCAF sponsors these grants.
- Grants will be available to solo and group applicants.
- Grants are valued at $500.00 each.
- The FPCAF Grants Committee will select the candidates for award based on their application.
- Applicants should explain their reason for applying and should speak to the following criteria:
- Enhance an appreciation for the fine arts in the community
- Show a dedication and a love of performing
- Show a financial need
- Application to include: name, address, age, type of art you are involved with in applying for the grant, school, teacher or school program
- The Application Form MUST be scanned and e-mailed to the FPCAF: email@example.com
- Winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail.
- Winners will be expected to notify FPCAF where they expended the grant money.
- Grants will be awarded at the FPCAF Membership Appreciation Evening, April 9, 2020.
- Applicant’s primary address must be in the County of Strathcona.
- Application age limited to twenty (20) years as of December 31, 2020.
- Consideration will be given to teachers or County of Strathcona organizations in promoting the performing arts for our youth. If a teacher or a coordinator applies on behalf of a group of young people involved in the arts, the age limit will apply only to the young people in the group.
- Applicants must wait one year after receiving a grant before reapplying.
The completed application form can be submitted to:
Festival Place Cultural Arts Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
12:00 NOON March 12, 2020 – LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Successful applicants will be notified by telephone or e-mail no later than March 27, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Alan Smyth at 587.269.0162.